9 September 2013

Q&A ft. RamblingofaBeautyBlogger



Today I am collaborating with the lovely  


Check out her blog! It is beautifully laid out and has great content!
Just a quickie Q&A to find out a little more about us.

Shall we get started?


Introduce yourself in 100 words?

I'm a fun loving beauty and everything blogger I love meeting new people and will hold onto the best ones forever :). 
 I love flowers and cute animals but dislike roller coasters and fifa!


2. Tell an most interesting fact or story about yourself.

I recently worked on set with Emeli Sande and Wretch 32. Wretch and me had a conversation about children and I went for a wee after Emeli and wanted to take a picture of the toilet seat.

Because I'm weird like that.


3. When did you first start using makeup?
 
 When I was little maybe 10/11, I used to wear lots of crazy/heavy makeup on stage but it's funny to look back on now.
Outside of hobbies though I wore makeup to school once I was 14.



4. Have you ever dyed your hair, if so what colour(s)?

I've dyed my hair many colours, 
 from 13 to 16 years old I had black hair,
16 - 17 I dyed it brown (like my natural)
17 - 18 Blonde and highlights of Red.



18 - 22 Red.


I now miss my red hair.


5. Do you have any piercings?

My ears are the only piercings I have, the only I want!


6. What is your skincare routine? 

My skincare is very hit or miss!
I generally cleanse and exfoliate my face in the shower and tone once I'm out.  
I always moisturise! No matter what.
On my blog I will be starting a skin care series so send me your queries across.

7. What has been your summer must have beauty product? 
I have three products,

MUA BB Cream
and
Topshop Kohl Eyeliner

Great products at great prices!


8. What are you most excited about for autumn?
I'm excited cause it is christmas soon, and I love getting all cosy at home with a hot chocolate watching naff tv.



9. What is your go to nail polish?
Right now I am loving the 



10. What is your go to blogging outfit? 

Blogging at home I wear anything comfy, jim jams or jeans.


  Charley I can't wait to see your answers! :)

And readers don't forget to send in your skin care questions! 





No comments:

Post a Comment