22 May 2013

Planning my Weekend Wants! ...

I've decided it's time to take a trip to my home town of Portsmouth at the weekend!

and..

Head to Gunwharf Quays

  

This place is so special to me,

only the second time a met Daniel we came here and walked along the stunning waterfront and sat on the beach,

but we have also celebrated my Grandads 80th here,

during the summer evening, you can sit outside of your favourite restaurant and watch and sea calm and the sunset over the water.

Can you tell this place means a lot to me!

Gunwharf is full of Outlet shops

Ted Baker
The Body Shop
Superdry
Cath Kidston
Fat Face 
etc etc... 

you can see for yourself (here)

 My wish list:

 


      

 Have a lovely evening guys!

Heather
   

1 comment:

  1. daniel masterman22 May 2013 at 21:45

    Creme brulee hot chocolate!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete