20 May 2013

Superdrug Haul...

At the weekend I may have sneaked into
Superdrug for a few bits and pieces.

They have a 3 for 2 deal at the moment

and to be honest

we all know it would be a bit rude if I didn't get some things!! 
 Cheeky!


The funny thing is, I was checking out the stuff to purchase,

I picked up 5 cosmetics (before realising the offer)

      Daniel sighed with relief once we got to the counter 

and the woman asked me if I want a 6th product for free!

Ehh Yes please!!

   So Daniel had to endure another 5-10 minutes of me making my mind up :) happy days.


 Goody bag! Full of ... Goodies!
:)

 MUA BB All In One Beauty Balm
Light Rose - £4.00


BarryM Nail Art Pen
Black - £4.99



BarryM Waterproof Eyeliner
Bold Gun Metal - £3.99

  MUA Lipstick 
Shade 9 - £1.00

 MUA Eyeshadow Palette
 Undressed - £4.00

BarryM Gelly Nail Paint 
Pomegranate - £3.99

Hope you guys had a nice weekend too!

Until next time... 


Heather 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment