14 May 2013

Review: Nails Inc 'It's Red, Babez'

I don't know about you guys but I without a doubt 
end up smudging nail polish!!
It's so frustrating.

Anyway.

Nails Inc 'It's Red, Babez'
As you can guess by the name
it is red.



On my nails though it's much more than red
it has little coral flecks to it.

The polish itself is a really nice consistency some polishes can either be too runny or too sticky.
But this one is just right!

You could use one coat 
if you don't want such a vibrant colour 
but it would still look perfect.

I always use two coats 
it makes the polish last longer and
I prefer the deeper colour.

My choice of Base and Top Coat 
Barry M - Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener 
All in One.
       

Heather   
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete